Male Model Photoshoot Criteria
- Arrive with a friendly attitude and be on time, check in with Model Coordinator "MC"
- Clean hair and face. This means "no product" unless other wise directed by "MC"
- Please make sure to use a deodorant that will not stain the garments.
- Models are expected to have clean hands and Nails.
- Bring a basic black shoe (no shiny materials) and/or a
- Black sandal in case the the shoot is Resort, Or as advised by "MC"
- Male Models must be groomed both head and body and prepare for editorial submission.
Please notify Model Coordinator if you can not comply with any of this requirements.